Let’s be real, when it comes to the complicated world of dating we all play games from time to time. Some games can be more cruel than others. You get ghosted when the person you are talking to falls off the face of the earth. When you get breadcrumbed, it’s almost as if you never know what is going on.
But benching is a little bit different. This is when you meet someone and your first few dates go well. But, it seems like more and more time goes by before you see this person again. You are still communicating, but you never seem to get another date planned.
It is confusing because you guys are regularly calling and texting. But there is an obvious lack of effort to actually see you again. You are definitely being benched! Here are a few signs Eye Spy Investigations has uncovered that can help you realize you are being benched so you can get out!
Is Someone Benching You?
- They Check In Often- You can tell you are being benched if there is a whole lot more texting and calling than actually seeing the person! This person remembers the little details from when you talk so the thought of being played goes over your head.
- It Feels Real- When you do actually see it each other things seem so right. This person can make you feel like you are the only person in the room and each time you think this will be the time things are different…but then you just end up even more bummed the next time they do it.
- Going To The Important Stuff- This person will ask you to weddings and dinner’s with friends, just like a real girlfriend but never gives you that feeling of stability or assurance they won’t play the same game again.
- Putting Dating Aside- You are still texting all the time but it may have been a month since you’ve seen this person…yet this false sense of hope in the back of your mind will keep you from going out with someone else.
- You Catch Them- This game can be so subtle at times it can almost make you feel crazy. It’s not surprising you may start stalking this person’s social media to try and figure out what is really going on. Chances are, you will find that this person is making plenty of time for other people so why are they always so busy when it comes to you?
- Just When You Think You Are Being Ghosted You Hear From Them Again- Communication can be few and far between but just when you think it may be over, you hear from them and you get an unhealthy feeling of relief.
Benching Can be Very Cruel
The person playing this game is selfish and has forgotten “to do unto others as you would have done unto you.” Typically benching occurs when the person you are dating has met someone else. While they like you, this other person is someone they may feel more strongly about. But, this is not yet set in stone. So they keep you on the hook in case that falls through.
Some people who bench, actually like the person and would date them. It could be that its just not the right time. Or Maybe they are just sociopaths who like to play games with people. Whatever the case, no one deserves to be treated like this. If you start seeing more than one of these signs, it’s time to do some investigating!
The experts at Eye Spy Investigations have been helping people with cases like this for over 25 years. You owe it to yourself to know who you are dating! Call us today at (888) 393-779 & learn more about how we can help you here: www.EyeSpyInvestigations.com
THEY CAN RUN BUT THEY CAN’T HIDE FROM EYE SPY.