Cheating with Co-WorkersEye Spy Blog 1
The office Christmas party can be more dangerous to your marriage or relationship than you think. When alcohol is served at these parties, these annual holiday parties can be a catalyst for workplace infidelity.
Call Eye Spy at 586-285-5000 if you suspect that your lover is cheating. Visit www.eyespyinvestigations.com
• 44% of males said that they have had an affair with a co-worker at a holiday office party at least once in a survey by Men’s Health magazine.
• 49% of employees have expressed willingness to “go all the way” with a co-worker at a holiday party if the opportunity presented itself in a survey by Trojan Condoms.
• 33% from the Trojan Condoms survey said that they have had sex with a fellow employee during or after an office Christmas party.
• 1/3 of workers have either kissed or gone home with a colleague after the holiday party in a survey conducted by Canon.
• 33% of males have said that they are interested in getting more ‘personal’ with their co-worker at the office holiday party.
• Almost 25% of female employees said that their boss has made a pass at them at holiday parties.
• In a survey conducted by Party411.com, 20% of the survey takers agreed that many extramarital affairs have begun at the office Christmas party.
• 64% of office workers said they knew of affairs that had begun at the office holiday party in a survey by OfficeSMART.
• 41% of employees said they would flirt back if a colleague hit on them during a Christmas party in an online survey by Tickle.com.
• 1 in every 4 people said they hooked up with someone at the office holiday party in a CareerOne.com survey.
• 41% of 18-30 year old office workers admitted that they had hooked up with a fellow employee at an annual holiday party. 13% actually had sex at the party but only 6% got caught!
• 1 out of every 5 women became romantically involved with a co-worker at a holiday party according to a survey conducted by WorldWIT.
• 33% of women in the above survey admitted to having an affair after their office party fling. Only 13% were still romantically involved with their fling a year later.