Common Signs of CheatingEye Spy Blog 1
Eye Spy discusses common signs of cheating. Do you suspect your husband or wife, or even a girlfriend or boyfriend is cheating on you? Are you looking for secret strategies on how to catch a cheating spouse smack dab in the middle of his or her infidelity? The fact of the matter is, learning how to catch a cheating spouse or partner can be challenging for the average person. However, by implementing some simple, yet effective undercover tactics, you’ll put the odds in your favor to catch your cheating wife, husband, boyfriend, or girlfriend.
In order to catch a cheater, it’s essential for you to spend some time understanding the dynamics of the problem. Why do innocent spouses or partners have such a difficult time trying to catch their cheating spouse or partner? The answer lies in the fact cheaters possess an unfair advantage since the game of infidelity favors the unfaithful partner.
Naturally you put your full faith in a partner because it provides stability and comfort. Instead of accepting the devastating reality of your partner’s unfaithfulness, you do all you can to overlook your spouse’s infidelity.
Unfortunately, a cheating spouse tends to take advantage of your trust, knowing full well that it’s difficult for you to pick up on the signs of their infidelity. Signs can vary depending on the particular relationship and circumstances. It’s important to remember that if your cheating spouse detects you’re becoming suspicious, he or she will takes further steps to cover their illicit relationship.
If you pay extra attention, you’ll begin to pick up on some of the telltale signs of a cheating spouse and confront your spouse with proof of their infidelity. If your budget can afford it, hiring a professional detective with hi tech spy equipment can make the job easier and faster.
It’s a good idea to make journal entries of the date and times of the clues you discover. Never confront your spouse about their cheating unless you have solid proof of their infidelity. Here are some secret, yet powerful strategies to catch your cheating partner.
1) Your spouse or partner begins to work late or stays longer at the gym at night. If you see your spouse deviating from their normal daily schedule without reasonable explanation, this could be a sign of a cheating spouse.
2) Excessive mileage on their car. If you observe additional mileage on the car when all your local shops and work places are nearby, this could be a sign your spouse is cheating.
3) Increased text messages, IM’s, and unusual calls your cheating spouse keeps private. Your spouse may also turn off their cell phone so you can’t contact them.
Here are some ways to catch a cheater:
1) Plot a trap-Cheating husbands, wives, boyfriends, and girlfriends will usually perform their acts of infidelity when their spouse or partner is out of town. Casually announce to your spouse that you will be out of town for a few days and observe what happens.
2) Make a note of how much your spouse or partner spends on the computer. Is he or she spending extra time online or consistently using it late each night? If you think he or she is cheating, you can install a keystroke logger which will record every keystroke your spouse types including their passwords.
3) Monitor their cell phone-If yous spouse or partner password protects their phone, without warning ask to borrow their phone to make an important call. Pretend to make a call while you secretly press buttons to check their call log for unusual calls. You can also press the redial button or #69 to find out who their last caller was.