Signs of an AffairEye Spy Blog 1
Though affairs are often unpredictable, there are recognizable symptoms of a troubled marriage.
The question is not “What kind of person is likely to have an affair?” but rather “What kind of relationship is likely to have one?”
Affairs are far more common that most people realize and they happen for a wide variety of reasons. What opens the door to the affair in the majority of these situations is not the character of the people involved but two other factors: Circumstance and Opportunity. When the circumstances in the relationship are just right and an opportunity presents itself, the affair ignites.
Infidelity can be tough to detect. These signs make it simple.
Every woman in a relationship worries about infidelity, but unless he stumbles in late at night smelling like cheap perfume, it can be tough to tell whether your man is having an affair. Below are some of the ways you can discern whether you’re just being jealous or he’s actually up to no good.
1. He takes or makes phone calls in private.
2. He deletes the text history on his phone.
3. He maintains multiple e-mail or social media accounts.
4. He avoids family or other social events.
5. He suddenly spends tons of time with another person.
6. He gives gifts or frequently volunteers to help another person.
The best way to prevent an affair is for both members of the couple to monitor their couplehood and be aware when their relationship has entered a period of vulnerability. Rather than blame one another at such times (which will only create more distance) they should discuss the state of their union and do three things:
1. Acknowledge to one another they are going through a period of greater distance, one that is normal in relationships but one that needs handling nonetheless.
2. Take steps to communicate more regularly about their couplehood and assess what might be causing the distance at this time.
3. Decide on steps they can take to reconnect, such as taking time away as a couple, instituting date nights, reengaging in shared interests, or if necessary considering couple counseling.
Call the Michigan Private Detectives at Eye Spy today at 888-393-7799 or visit www.eyespyinvestigations.com