Things more Harmful Than CheatingEye Spy Blog 1
Things More Harmful Than Cheating
Things More Harmful Than Cheating
There are plenty of other things that are much more potent when it comes to ruining even the strongest of bonds.
Cheating is definitely one quick, big way to absolutely annihilate a relationship.
Some of the worst things that lead to a breakup (that aren’t cheating) start out small and indiscernible, and that’s what makes them so dangerous.
1. Lying to and hiding things from your partner. Even if you’re doing it out of love to protect their feelings, keeping little things from someone you’re dating can grow into a big problem and cause trust issues that wreck a relationship. You should be able to tell your partner pretty much anything. If you’re hiding something because it would hurt them, then you probably shouldn’t do that thing in the first place.
2. Withholding any kind of affection. Whether affection means being really touchy-feely, asking each other intense questions about meaningful things, or helping each other through obstacles, being absent and unaffectionate can cause the kind of doubts in a relationship that end up being irreparable.
3. Harboring quiet resentment. By the time resentment is expressed, the damage is already done to the relationship. It starts out quietly but becomes something big over time, which is what makes it so damaging.
4. Lack of communication. This doesn’t mean not texting all day every day, but failing to talk to each other about things that bother you when they come up, or conveniently leaving out details that you think might cause problems. All that stuff just gets bottled up or revealed eventually, and by the time that happens, it’s usually unmanageable.
5. Being stubborn about things or getting entrenched in certain positions. This is just another way of saying “refusing to compromise.” If you like somebody, you should be willing to compromise. Partners who can only handle things if they go a certain way (their way) are basically just in relationships with themselves.
6. Bickering about mundane, daily issues and chores. Sure, the argument you always have about whose turn it is to take the trash out seems like no big deal now, but that’s the sort of thing that just becomes a great issue over time, and even worse, becomes ammo for bigger, more serious arguments down the road.
7. Condescension. Talking down to a partner is just another way of making yourself bigger or more powerful than them, and a power imbalance is the last thing you want in a lasting, healthy relationship. As messedfrombirth wrote, condescension is worse than cheating because it makes your self esteem super low, so even after the relationship ends, you still feel the damage.
8. Staying in a relationship out of convenience. Whether it’s because you don’t want to disappoint your families with a breakup, or because you have concert tickets in six months or whatever, staying together just because you feel you should only leads to bitter resentment and an inordinate amount of fighting and heartbreak, when there was a chance you might’ve been able to remain friendly.
9. Manipulation. This is tricky because it’s often so subtle, and you don’t realize you’re being manipulated by your partner (or doing the manipulating) until it’s way too late. The relationships that have left you broken are usually through gradual loss of self esteem during the relationship through a process of manipulation by the other partner.
10. Jealousy. Even without actual cheating, just the suspicion that it’s always happening can be much, much worse.
11. Presenting a false version of yourself at the beginning. This can be as simple and small as pretending to like horror movies when you actually hate them, or as big as saying you’re not looking for anything serious when, in fact, you are. It’s best to be upfront from the get to, because those little things can become huge reasons to breakup over time.
12. Staying together because you’ve become codependent. You’re together because you’re codependent and neither of you wants to be single. Or in other words, you don’t have chemistry anymore, and the only reason you’re together is so you don’t have to be alone.
Michigan Private Investigations – Private Detective Agency
If you want to hire a Michigan private investigator or a Michigan private detective, please call our investigations office at (888) 393-7799, 24 hours/7 days. We provide private investigator services throughout the entire State of Michigan, and nationwide. We are licensed as Michigan private investigators by the State of Michigan and will solve your case as quickly as possible.
Eye Spy Private Detective Agency is a licensed, Michigan private detective investigation firm, specializing in all matters requiring professional private investigations in Michigan. We operate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our highly trained and private investigators specialize in all areas of investigation, surveillance, background checks, and more for your personal or business needs.
The equipment we use to assist us in conducting our private investigations is truly state of the art. From our digital video cameras to our vehicle tracking system, you will find that our company has a great advantage over others.
Over the years, Eye Spy Private Detective Agency has built a sound reputation among our clients. We exhibit professionalism and knowledge while dealing with a vast array of cases. We employ only highly trained private investigators, many of whom have earned college degrees ranging from Criminal Justice to Finance. We provide these services with the utmost of confidentiality and in an expeditious manner.
Whether you are an individual needing our services for a domestic problem, an attorney requiring information for a client, or a large company looking to minimize losses, our private detectives are here to assist you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
CALL US 24 hours a day, 7 days a week: (888) 393-7799
– See more at: http://www.eyespyinvestigations.com/#sthash.iad9DkhF.dpuf
If you would like to hire a private investigator please continue to this link https://www.hellosign.com/s/9d21d518