7 Things Guys Do When They’re Not Over Their ExesEye Spy Blog 2
If you suspect that your boyfriend is not over their ex, then there may be a reason why you’re thinking so. Maybe you’ve found him weeping while looking at his phone, mumbling, or looking at old messages or pictures. Or maybe he called her name in the middle of the night… or worse, called you her name… There are many odd possibilities that could be taking place, all you have to do is prove he is not over her. Eye Spy reveals the top 7 Things Guys Do When They’re Not Over Their Exes.
If your new boyfriend is constantly talking about his ex, calling her, meeting up with her… without telling or including you… , or comparing you in a way that makes you feel less than her, these all point to the possibility of him still being connected to her in some way. Meaning, hes definitely not over her. Sorry to say… you’re the rebound girl.
7 Things Guys Do When They’re Not Over Their Exes
There are the top 7 Things Guys Do When They’re Not Over Their Exes, and if they’re doing this following.. RUN!
- They (still) talk often
- He likes all of her social media posts. Whether its the most recent or 100 weeks ago…
- He constantly HATES on her. Which is another excuse to talk about her
- Hes going crazy over the current relationship. Meaning hes trying to reach the relationship goals status before she does
- You know more about his ex then you probably should
- He keeps / still wears the clothes she bought him
- And finally the mother of all reasons…. he is still close with her family
Listen… cutting ties with an ex can be rather difficult, and it may take time… BUT, still being close with his exes family is a dead given that he is definitely not over her and that he is still secretly planning their beach wedding in Costa Rica. Face it… you are the rebound. Its a rough feeling and you may never want to date again after this but there is one thing to do… Which is, know your worth.
Call the Michigan Private Investigators at Eye Spy Detective Agency today at 888-393-7799, or visit our website www.EyeSpyInvestigations.com