New Trends On CheatingEye Spy Blog 1
Infidelity stinks. Nothing feels worse than being betrayed by someone close to you. The Michigan Private Investigators at Eye Spy like to keep up on the new trends on cheating. In over 1/3 of marriages, one or both partners admit to cheating.
New Trends On Cheating
- More Women Are Cheating: Keep your finger on the pulse of your relationship. Marriage and relationships take a lot of work. Don’t forget to go on dates and talk to each other.
- Undetected Affairs: Many affairs will go undetected until it’s too late to do anything about them. Do you know how to spot the signs of infidelity? Click here to learn more about the signs of Infidelity: Common Signs Of Cheater
- Cheating in the Workplace: Long hours and a boring routine tend to make people stray.
- Internet Affairs: Flirting on the Internet may seem harmless at first. A few years ago 10% of affairs began online. Now, 40% of the time online affairs turn into real life affairs. Internet affairs are responsible for one-third of all divorces.
- I Have an APP for that: I know you’re probably thinking, “but they can’t cheat over an app.” The truth is, they can. There isn’t just one single form of cheating. There are several.
- Post Wedding Depression: What happens when the giddiness of the champagne and shrimp puffs wears off? The Post wedding Blues Are Actually a Thing. Brides become bored and depressed after the wedding is over. Many felt a sense of loss/grief after the wedding was over. Maybe it’s because they received so much attention while planning the wedding. These brides are left with a void to fill. Did you know that affairs are most likely to occur two years into a marriage?
GPS Tracking: New Trends On Cheating
Only a licensed Private Investigator can legally attach a GPS tracking device to a vehicle. Make sure that your Private Investigator has been using these GPS devices for a while. If they don’t know what they are doing, you will get caught. The Private Investigators at Eye Spy have their own GPS tracking devices and platform. Our devices are state of the art. The battery will last for months at a time. Our GPS tracking devices will give you the upper-hand in court. To learn more about GPS tracking, click here: GPS Tracking
Are you concerned that your significant other may be cheating? Have they cheated before? People who have cheated before are 350% more likely to cheat again. Eye Spy can help!
Call the Michigan Private Investigators at Eye Spy Today at 888-393-7799, or visit us at www.EyeSpyInvestigations.com.
All cases are 100% confidential.