Does He Love Me? He Loves Me He Loves Me NotEye Spy Blog 2
He loves me … he loves me not … if only it was this easy to find out if he is your Prince Charming. We all have different ideas about what love should look like, feel like and be like. Men and women often times show their feelings in different ways. This can complicate things even further. Love is a tricky thing. However, a guy can say he loves you and not mean it. Or, he can be madly in love with you and not comfortable saying it.
Eye Spy Investigations has taken it upon ourselves to investigate the behavior of men and what behaviors and signs they will show when they truly are in love with you. With over 25 years of experience investigating relationships and the problems that come here is what we have discovered:
Love: He Loves Me He Loves Me Not
- He treats you like a priority- If you truly love someone, no matter how busy your life is you will make time for them.
- Listening to you- When a man hears you and pays attention to what you say, especially if he acts on it, that is a very good sign he truly cares.
- The way he looks at you- He looks at you in awe. It is a look like he can’t believe someone like you exists. Does he make you feel like you are the only person in the room? That’s a sure fire way to know he’s into you.
- Making sacrifices for you- Will he make a sacrifice for your happiness? That is another sure fire way to say those 3 little words, without actually saying it.
- He misses you- If things remind him of you when you are apart and he finds ways to stay in touch no matter if you just left him that is true love.
- Vulnerability- Men are cautious about displaying behavior. When a man is in love with you, you will know it because he will let his guard down, this is a true sign of trust.
- He is proud of you- If he loves you he will not be afraid to shout it out. Bragging about you is a very clear sign that he loves you.
Does He Love Me?
Don’t let yourself get so caught up trying to figure out if he truly loves you that you are no longer present in the relationship anymore. If you let these “what if” feelings take over your relationship you will ultimately block yourself from truly getting the love you want because the fears and insecurities you have created will create a wall in your relationship. Let yourself love and be loved!
They can run but they can’t hide from EyeSpy!