Valentine’s Day CheatingEye Spy Blog 1
VALENTINES DAY CHEATER
Valentine’s Day is the one holiday that the unfaithful WILL NOT miss!! Valentine’s Day Cheating happens. It is the one holiday that couples in a relationship look forward to and it’s also a deal breaker if missed or forgotten. Missing this romantic holiday will get you a one way ticket to the dog house.
If you are potentially facing infidelity, Valentine’s Day is the time to act. See how the expert
private investigators at Eye Spy can help you. www.eyespyinvestigations.com
The holiday of romance is an important day for lovers and spouses who are cheating always make
special plans to be together. If you are suspicious about your spouse’s behavior, Valentine’s Day provides you
with an excellent opportunity for you get the truth.
These meetings are extremely predictable. They always happen on Valentine’s Day or within a couple of days
before or after. This year it falls on a Tuesday so any day including the weekends before and after is an option.
One characteristic about meeting on Valentine’s Day is the apparent need for the cheaters to spend more time
together than they usually do. They bring sexy lingerie, cards, gifts and candy and really try and make it a
special occasion. They also tend to be very sloppy as far as attention to who may be following or watching
them. The excitement tends to take over and makes catching them even easier.
The private investigators at Mate Check specialize in investigating cases of infidelity and
for their agents; Valentine’s Day is a busy one. If you have concerns about your spouse’s activities, this is the
perfect time to take action and maximize your opportunity to catch them in the act. We recommend that you
review the following list of signs to see if you may be facing a problem:
• Making secret telephone calls
• Leaving the room when they receive a call, voice mail or text message
• Acting preoccupied or distant when with you.
• Mention of an unusual meeting or activity near Valentine’s Day
• Hiding computer activity from you or using the computer when you are gone or asleep.
• Does not want you to use their vehicle or takes the other set of keys
• Suddenly makes a music CD or has one from an unknown source
• Creates some petty fight just to make an excuse to leave or be angry
• Purchases new underwear, perfume or cologne
• Taking special care in appearance (hair cuts, color, clothes, teeth whitening, diet)
• Takes out cash from the ATM but purchases nothing for the family
Another reason a woman may wonder if her boyfriend or husband is cheating is if he usually plans something romantic on Valentine’s and this year, he’s not even mentioning the holiday. As a matter of fact, he’s been withdrawn and moody lately. Does that mean he’s cheating? Not necessarily. He may just be moody or depressed. Maybe he’s preoccupied with work issues. Or he’s burned out. That can make a man withdraw, and it really has nothing to do with YOU. Either way, it is better to know what is really going on. Everything is 100% confidential.
If you are experiencing these signs, it is time to get professional help. You deserve to know the truth. Call Eye Spy at 888-393-7799 or visit us at www.eyespyinvestigations.com