Cheating HusbandEye Spy Blog 1
Cheating Husband – Facts and Advice
Listed below are the most common findings about a cheating husband
- Men are more likely than women to cheat. It is estimated that close to 50% of all men will cheat at some point in their lives
- Husbands are also more likely to engage in online cheating – using chat rooms, webcams and online services to arrange sexual encounters (including prostitution).
- The more money a husband makes, the more likely he is to be unfaithful. Having more money brings more opportunity and wealth tends to attract more women.
- A lack of sexual excitement or the routine of having sex with the same person often leads men to stray. Men are more likely to be drawn to the thrill of having sex with someone new
- Husbands are less likely than wives to consider leaving their spouse when having an affair.
- A cheating husband is more likely to have an affair with someone who is younger than his wife.
- When having a one-night stand, men are less choosy than women when it comes to selecting someone to have sex with.
- Husbands are more likely to feel that cheating is justified due to the lack of sex within a marriage.
- Husbands are much more likely than wives to be serial cheaters
The job of a Michigan private investigator, or Michigan private detective, is to gather information for individuals, lawyers, businesses and government agencies alike. A good Michigan private detective will confidentially get you the answers you need, quickly and accurately.
Call the Michigan Private Investigators at Eye Spy for help 888-393-7799 or www.EyeSpyInvestigations.com