Michigan Private InvestigatorEye Spy Blog 1
CALL EYE SPY WHEN THEY LIE!!
Hiring a Michigan Private Investigator is as easy as pie!
Hiring a private investigator
Here are some tips to help you decide which private investigator to work with:
1) Are they licensed, bonded and insured? Ask for their credentials. Only a licensed Private Investigator can attach a GPS device to an individuals vehicle. If they are not licensed, then they are just a stalker/creeper.
2) Do they offer a free consultation?
3) Do they have an office? Are they working out of their parents basement?
4) How long have they been in business as an actual Private Investigator? Playing one on TV or following their significant other around does not count.
5) Do you have to actually meet with them? No. You can hire us online, just click “Hire Us Today”. all cases are 100% confidential.
Why Hire a Private Investigator?
Whether you are currently involved in a divorce or child custody case, hiring a private investigator might be the difference between failure and success. A private detective is a professional at gathering facts that are admissible in court – which hold up during interrogation, rather than hearsay or innuendo. He or she will gather documents and witnesses that your spouse is in the wrong.
Private investigators are beneficial in discovering hidden assets because they have access to select databases and records – records that the average individual cannot find. While you may know about bank accounts with your name attached, an investigator may find your spouse has multiple accounts with hidden money and chances are a PI can find this out much quicker than you can.
Another common use for a detective is in uncovering infidelity. While you may have your suspicions, a professional can act on your instincts to uncover facts. Even if you have nothing more than your own intuition, or maybe a few hotel receipts or restaurant bills, an unknown number on your phone bill or changed work hours, a detective can discover what is really happening and that may be critical in a custody battle.
For individuals with children, hiring an investigator may be more of a necessity particularly if you have concerns about your spouse’s behavior towards your children, such as possible abuse or neglect. Perhaps your spouse is an alcoholic or the living conditions aren’t proper for your children. You need hard evidence to support your claim for increased or sole custody and that evidence could be very be challenging for you to secure on your own.
Call Eye Spy Detective Agency at 888-393-7799 or visit us at www.eyespyinvestigations.com
We are available for free consultations at our office, over the phone or online 24 hours/day, 7 days/week.