Cell Phone Hacking on the Rise: Are You a Victim?Eye Spy Blog 2
In today’s digital world our smartphones have become an essential addition to our everyday lives. Furthermore, Smartphones are far more than a simple phone. They hold our banking and financial information, email, personal information and important work data. Could someone be hacking your personal information?
Are You at Risk of Phone Hacking?
If you are not a movie star, politician or sports hero , you have nothing to worry about, right? Surprise! Here are just a few examples of everyday reasons your phone is being hacked:
- Identity Theft- These thieves and other criminals are itching to get your credit card, bank account and Social Security information by listening in to your phone calls.
- Divorce or Child Custody- Your ex or soon to be ex could find it very beneficial to listen in to your phone calls or get private information from your phone to use as leverage in a case against you.
- Business Competitors or Coworkers- Business rivals and jealous coworkers have been spying on competitors for years. Hacking in to your phone is just a new way for these shysters to obtain your trade secrets or steal your ideas.
How Do Hacks Work?
When you think about it for a moment, it doesn’t sound so crazy. Furthermore, there potentially could be a sizable number of people who want access to your phone. However, It’s much easier than you may imagine for a thief to obtain your information through your phone. As a result, here are some of the most basic ways people get in!
- Passwords- Passwords on your devices are easily accessed.
- Pretexting- A hacker can pretend to be you and change your password to access email, voicemail and other features.
- Spyware- Malware and viruses are so rampant and sophisticated it is becoming more and more difficult to decipher spyware now.
As a result, no matter what type of phone you have, Eye Spy can help. Here are some easy steps you can prevent these thieves from stealing your private information. At Eye Spy Investigations our team of hacking forensic specialists are specially trained to address your unwanted cyber intrusions. Getting you proof and evidence you need to file criminal or civil lawsuits. We will determine the method of attack and identify the culprits. With over 25 years of experience in private investigations, we have built a sound reputation among our clientele for providing the quickest and most cost efficient solutions possible with the utmost of confidentiality.
CALL US 24 hours a day, 7 days a week: (888) 393-7799,
THEY CAN RUN BUT THEY CAN’T HIDE FROM EYE SPY.